Al Naboodah arm unveils fire and safety divisionby Paromita Dey on Oct 3, 2016
Trans Gulf Electromechanical, the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) arm of Al Naboodah Group Enterprises, announced the launch of a new fire and safety division.
The division will supply life safety solutions with a full range of services for fire protection, fire detection and alarm systems, and emergency lighting, in addition to design and development, detailed engineering, supply, installation, testing, commissioning, and maintenance.
Commenting on the launch, Stuart McGregor, general manager – Trans Gulf Electromechanical, said: “We are proud to announce the launch of our new division and provide the Middle East with the highest quality of fire and safety technologies.
"Our new division has a team of highly qualified and well-experienced engineers and technicians to provide solutions that meet the highest possible standards fully-compliant with international codes and standards such as NFPA, FM Global, BS Standards, and UAE fire codes”
The launch of TransPro Systems is a strategic business addition to Trans Gulf’s cohesive portfolio that will now be available to a widespread client base in the UAE.
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- Steel oversupply remains a global concern
- Al Naboodah arm unveils fire and safety division
- Al Shirawi completes fit-out of Dubai hospital
- Qatar to release construction code update in 2018
- Krantz air outlets picked for Louvre Abu Dhabi
- UAE: Fujairah, RAK to introduce environmental fees
- Qatar Uni to research uses for date palm waste
- MEP Awards 2015: P&T lands Mechanical Project