Tender floated for Ibn Battuta mall expansionby Jumana Abdel-Razzaq on Dec 22, 2016
Nakheel to enhance pedestrian services on The Palm
| UAE: Nakheel inaugurates $30m mall in Al Furjan
| Dubai: Nakheel tenders work construction work
| Dubai: Nakheel floats tenders for maintenance work
Nakheel has floated a construction tender for the latest stage of its Ibn Battuta mall extension project.
The “E5” expansion will be located southwest of the existing mall and will include a new cinema complex as well as a 1,376-space multi-storey car park constructed on a built-up area of 65,950sqm, according to Zawya Projects.
Tender documents can be collected for a non-refundable fee of AED15,000 ($4,087) starting from 21 December.
The final submission date is 18 January, 2017.
- UAE: Nakheel releases tender for maintenance work
- Nakheel floats tender for Dragon City warehouses
- Hyundai Elevator wins Saudi medical complex deal
- KONE wins order for Bahrain International Airport
- DM allocates $1.9bn for service projects this year
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Shangri-La Dubai completes $19m Phase 1 renovation
- Saudi Aramco awards McDermott an EPCI contract
- Projects worth $65m approved in Abu Dhabi
- UAE's largest desalination plant is 53% complete