UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016by Jochebed Menon on Jan 9, 2017
Integrated facilities management (FM) company, Imdaad has generated a revenue of $136m (AED500m) in 2016, registering a growth of eight to 10% compared to the previous year.
The Dubai-based company has also signed a few major contracts with leading companies in the last quarter of 2016, enabling it to generate more business than the previous fiscal year, a company statement said.
Imdaad has also launched its new logo to celebrate its 10th anniversary.
Jamal Abdullah Lootah, CEO of Imdaad, said: “Taking inspiration from Dubai’s visionary progress, the new logo reflects Imdaad’s international aspiration as well signifies its unity with its stakeholders.
“With blue and sand colours of the logo, inspired from the UAE nature, the design is a manifestation of the emirate’s timeless appeal and natural environment.”
He added: “Amid confidence of capital and market growth as Imdaad records a revenue growth of eight to 10% in 2016, we are gearing for the 10th anniversary celebration of the company.
“As sustainability becomes pivotal to urbanisation across the world, there will be infinite opportunities for the FM sector with the energy FM services gaining further popularity in the GCC.”
“Imdaad remains confident of a robust FM sector in the new year supported by rapid technological innovation.
“Alongside innovation, continuous quality improvement, and consistent enhancement in property value will play a decisive role in the industry growth,” stated Lootah.
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- Dhofar Global expects 50% growth in GCC this year
- Etihad ESCO retrofits over 2,000 buildings in 2016
- Qatar's Hamad Airport awarded ‘5-star’ by Skytrax
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Saudi: Al Khodari wins $18.4m maintenance contract
- Infrastructure spending to increase by 27% in 2017
- Builders urged to adhere to traffic safety onsite
- Abu Dhabi government enters Hyperloop agreement
- Construction work on Suez Canal to begin in 2017