Nakheel floats tender for Dragon City warehousesby Jumana Abdel-Razzaq on Jan 11, 2017
Nakheel has floated a tender for the construction and modification of infrastructure for Dragon City warehouses in Dubai.
The scope of work covers road works, solar powered lighting poles, pocket substation foundations and relevant utility service networks, Zawya Projects reported.
The tender documents are available for a non-refundable fee of $681 according to the invite.
The final date of tender submission is 30 January, 2017.
The Dubai-based property developer announced earlier this week that it has signed a deal with Centara Hotels and Resorts to build a $135m beachfront resort and waterpark on Dubai’s Deira Island project.
Nakheel plans to further expand into Dubai’s hospiotality sector with new projects this year in an effort to “bring new tourism concepts to Dubai in line with the Government of Dubai’s tourism vision”, according to Nakheel Chairman, Ali Rashid Lootah.
- UAE: Nakheel releases tender for maintenance work
- Nakheel floats tender for Dragon City warehouses
- Hyundai Elevator wins Saudi medical complex deal
- KONE wins order for Bahrain International Airport
- DM allocates $1.9bn for service projects this year
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Shangri-La Dubai completes $19m Phase 1 renovation
- Saudi Aramco awards McDermott an EPCI contract
- Projects worth $65m approved in Abu Dhabi
- UAE's largest desalination plant is 53% complete