Nakheel floats tender for Dragon City warehousesby Jumana Abdel-Razzaq on Jan 11, 2017
Nakheel has floated a tender for the construction and modification of infrastructure for Dragon City warehouses in Dubai.
The scope of work covers road works, solar powered lighting poles, pocket substation foundations and relevant utility service networks, Zawya Projects reported.
The tender documents are available for a non-refundable fee of $681 according to the invite.
The final date of tender submission is 30 January, 2017.
The Dubai-based property developer announced earlier this week that it has signed a deal with Centara Hotels and Resorts to build a $135m beachfront resort and waterpark on Dubai’s Deira Island project.
Nakheel plans to further expand into Dubai’s hospiotality sector with new projects this year in an effort to “bring new tourism concepts to Dubai in line with the Government of Dubai’s tourism vision”, according to Nakheel Chairman, Ali Rashid Lootah.
- Dubai: 85% of existing buildings comply with laws
- Abu Dhabi Airports awards car park contract at MTC
- Projects worth $231m underway at Ibn Battuta Mall
- Carillion nabs Bee’ah HQ construction contract
- Wilo lays foundation stone at new complex in JAFZA
- Dar Al Handasah nabs Nakheel deal in Jebel Ali
- Landmark Oman hotel set for major revamp
- Rezidor signs contract for two new hotels in Dubai
- In Pictures: Top rail projects in the UAE
- Sobha offers discount on DLD fees for Emiratis