Fourzone inks $8.1m fit-out deal for Dubai hotelby Paromita Dey on Jan 11, 2017
UAE-based interior contracting and fit-out company, Fourzone Decor, has signed a $8.1m (AED30m) hotel apartment project with Shine Properties.
The hotel apartment project, located in Business Bay, will be managed by an international hospitality brand once completed, and will target luxury travellers from the Middle East looking for premium furnished apartments.
Ajish Nambiar, marketing director of Fourzone Décor, said: “We are proud to begin 2017 with a new project for Shine Properties. We are extremely proud to be associated with Mohammed Salem Al Menhali, who is such a reputed builder in the market. We look forward working him in other projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Dubai.”
He added: “The construction sector is booming in this part of the world with Dubai being the most active construction market, so we are optimistic that the region’s interior and fit-out contracting industry will also grow. This is a situation that will continue this year as investors pushes ahead with projects to ensure delivery before Expo 2020. So we are on track and plan to keep it that way till the years to come.”
As the fit-out contracting company for the hotel apartment project, Fourzone Décor will handle all interior finishing work like flooring, ceiling, woodworks, furniture, furnishing, and decorative lights.
- Italian firm wins Qatar Rail competition in Doha
- Fourzone inks $8.1m fit-out deal for Dubai hotel
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Abu Dhabi government enters Hyperloop agreement
- ADFD to finance $40m Moroccan rail project
- Petrofac bags extension contract from Mubadala
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- KSA: World’s largest maritime yard signs designers
- RNL hires director of architecture for MENA region