Oman to organise a major investment forumby Rajiv Ravindran Pillai on Mar 16, 2017
Oman will be organising a major investment forum towards the end of April or in the first week of May, according to Times of Oman.
Mohsin Khamis Al Balushi, advisor at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry said that the Ministry in cooperation with various companies will organise the forum titled 'Oman International Forum on Business and Investment Opportunities'.
The Ministry is expecting large participation from the GCC and Europe.
- Indian foreign investors top UAE realty market
- DAFZA launches five-year strategic plan
- Oman to organise a major investment forum
- Union Properties profits drop 51% in 2016
- ADFD loans Sudan $90m to build hydroelectric plant
- CMCS launches project management office training
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Infrastructure spending to increase by 27% in 2017
- Builders urged to adhere to traffic safety onsite
- Abu Dhabi government enters Hyperloop agreement