Grays launches Mideast online equipment auctionby John Bambridge on Apr 19, 2017
Grays eCommerce Group has launched a new online auctions platform and e-commerce site, Grays Mideast Plant, focusing on the marketing and sale of construction and earthmoving equipment.
As an established leader in online industrial auctions in Australasia, GraysOnline has a database of two million customers and an existing online auction platforms facilitating thousands of sales each day.
The online auction platform will therefore provide equipment owners with the opportunity to target thousands of potential customers across the Middle East, Africa, South East Asia and Australasia.
The Mideast portal’s debut sale will feature a broad range in construction and earthmoving equipment from multiple locations across the Middle East from April 26 until May 3.
Josh Sanders, executive GM for B2B at GraysOnline, noted: “Grays Mideast Plant has unrivalled access to used plant & equipment owners, dealers, contractors and buyers across the region.”
The online marketplace has been created through a partnership between GraysOnline, Australasia’s largest online auctioneer, and regional players Glen Day and Ali Odeh.
Grays Mideast Plant will draw on the GraysOnline network and the combined 50 years’ experience of its regional partners in plant and equipment marketing in the Middle East and Africa.
In 2016 GraysOnline facilitated the sale of $363.5, in mining, civil and construction, industrial, transport and general commercial assets, through its national platform and international channels.
Glen Day, as the founder and director of Continental Plant & Equipment, is a recognised supplier providing services from valuation and inspection through to sale, documentation and shipping, while Ali Odeh has extensive knowledge as a an Industrial Auctions Area Manager in Saudi Arabia.
- UAE: Emrill wins Dubai Healthcare City FM contract
- ENOC’s Tasjeel to inspect Dubai Municipality fleet
- Daimler launches amphibious Smart vehicle concept
- Japan’s Kansai Paint reveals GCC expansion plans
- Grays launches Mideast online equipment auction
- Salini Impregilo JV signs $255m Saudi desal deal
- UAE: GENAVCO installs $600k racking system for MHK
- Enviroserve signs $32m Dubai Wholesale City deal
- Omran inks $98.7m financing deal with QNB Oman
- Klampfer erects Raimondi flat-top crane in Sharjah