Articles
Companies

Home / ANALYSIS / FM Suppliers You Should Know

FM Suppliers You Should Know

by Nikhil Pereira on Aug 8, 2017


The company supplies a diverse range of pumpsets featuring latest technology.
The company supplies a diverse range of pumpsets featuring latest technology.
[More Images]

RELATED ARTICLES: FM service providers being considered for Bahrain Old Souqs | Macro FM witnesses 8% annual growth in 2016 | Experts: Tech not a job-threat in Middle East FM

Bin Moosa & Daly

Bin Moosa & Daly managing director Michael Daly reveals why the company is poised for massive growth, having completed 50 years

What is your new product for this year?

We have greatly expanded the range of our pump offerings and packaged pressure systems for all applications from leading manufacturers in Europe and Australia.

Can you share more about this new offerings?

Complete range of water booster pumps, water lifting pumps, HVAC/chilled water pumps, submersible and sewage pumps and packaged pumpsets with stainless steel manifolds, electronic control panels and advanced VFD, PLC Technology.

Why is this product so important for the FM industry, and why should they buy this product from you?

As per recent market research reports, new construction projects account for just 36% of overall demand for residential water pumps in the UAE. The market for replacement pumps is much larger, making up the remaining 64%. The pumps market is expected to increase from $83.4m in 2014 to $108.1m in 2020. We offer a complete range of services including installation, testing and commissioning, repair and maintenance of pumps and pumpsets carried out by qualified and experienced technical teams. For that reason, the FM industry should see us as the preferred choice for their requirements. The company has qualified sales engineers and service technicians in all branches, and the company also has a ISO 9001 accreditation.

When was your company established, and how long has it been in the Middle East?

Bin Moosa Daly was established in 1967 by Michael F. Daly to service the emerging Abu Dhabi construction market. The company is in its second generation and is currently headed by his son Michael P. Daly, as the managing director. Daly believes that the company is now poised for sharp growth with its dynamic team located throughout the United Arab Emirates.

FM Suppliers You Should Know
Michael Daly, managing director, Bin Moosa & Daly.

Fact Bin Moosa Daly has a dedicated 17,000 m2 warehouse space and capacity to handle 500 containers annually.

Did you know Bin Moosa & Daly is a UAE-founded company.

E-mail: sales@moosa-daly.com; salesdxb@moosa-daly.com

Tel: +971 2 6437220; +971 4 3285976



Advertisement




Articles
Companies