Mace wins a deal for Syria's biggest hotelon May 3, 2009
Mace, the global construction and consultancy firm, has been awarded a major project for a new five-star hotel in Damascus, Syria.
The project – the biggest hotel in Syria – will be delivered within 33 months, the firm said in a statement today.
“This project comes with a variety of logistical constraints. Not only is it set on the Damascus-Beirut highway and ring road, the project design also incorporates a six-level basement as well as height restrictions,” the statement said.
Bena Properties, a member of Cham Holding and the largest private real estate company in Syria, appointed Mace the project and cost manager for the hotel.
Bena Properties is currently developing a range of mixed-use complexes hotels, resorts and master-planned communities. Its projects in Syria currently cover a total area of 2,000,000m2, in Damascus, Aleppo, Latakia and Tartus.
- Artar guarantees Q2 2018 delivery for Mada units
- Here's what Dubai Steps project will look like...
- Panama Canal enlists waterproof Thyssenkrupp lifts
- Saudi has most hotels under construction in MENA
- Dubai Safari Park set to feature air-con rocks
- Nakheel floats tenders for Dubai construction work
- Interest sought to build Ferris Wheel in Pakistan
- UAE nuclear energy plant Barakah reports progress
- Saudi Aramco inks deals for Fadhili gas project
- Abu Dhabi set to develop 38 community markets