Mace wins a deal for Syria's biggest hotelon May 3, 2009
Mace, the global construction and consultancy firm, has been awarded a major project for a new five-star hotel in Damascus, Syria.
The project – the biggest hotel in Syria – will be delivered within 33 months, the firm said in a statement today.
“This project comes with a variety of logistical constraints. Not only is it set on the Damascus-Beirut highway and ring road, the project design also incorporates a six-level basement as well as height restrictions,” the statement said.
Bena Properties, a member of Cham Holding and the largest private real estate company in Syria, appointed Mace the project and cost manager for the hotel.
Bena Properties is currently developing a range of mixed-use complexes hotels, resorts and master-planned communities. Its projects in Syria currently cover a total area of 2,000,000m2, in Damascus, Aleppo, Latakia and Tartus.
- DEWA inks deal for 3D building at MBR solar park
- Dubai: DPG unveils 18 new buildings in Remraam
- Outgoing DM official reflects on 35 years' service
- Design of DIP drainage network due in four months
- Emaar unveils The Address beachfront resort in JBR
- Muhaisnah, Jebel Ali camps to get running tracks
- Bahrain's Investcorp buys 10 new properties in US
- Work begins at KIPCO's Hessa Al Mubarak project
- Dubai's Quran Park to get $27m glass house project
- Everything you need to know about Expo 2020 Dubai