Mace wins a deal for Syria's biggest hotelon May 3, 2009
Mace, the global construction and consultancy firm, has been awarded a major project for a new five-star hotel in Damascus, Syria.
The project – the biggest hotel in Syria – will be delivered within 33 months, the firm said in a statement today.
“This project comes with a variety of logistical constraints. Not only is it set on the Damascus-Beirut highway and ring road, the project design also incorporates a six-level basement as well as height restrictions,” the statement said.
Bena Properties, a member of Cham Holding and the largest private real estate company in Syria, appointed Mace the project and cost manager for the hotel.
Bena Properties is currently developing a range of mixed-use complexes hotels, resorts and master-planned communities. Its projects in Syria currently cover a total area of 2,000,000m2, in Damascus, Aleppo, Latakia and Tartus.
- Qatar Rail float tenders for Doha Metro project
- CW Awards 2015: One day left to nominate
- Saudi spends $6.6m on Madinah pedestrian bridges
- UAE's Midfield Terminal Building on track for 2017
- Madinah pedestrian bridges
- tender for 12 Doha Metro station works
- Oman Rail receives eight bids for O&M contract
- abu dhabi airport
- Deals for $16bn Al Zour Kuwait to be inked today
- Finance deal signed for five-star hotel in Muscat