Mace wins a deal for Syria's biggest hotelon May 3, 2009
Mace, the global construction and consultancy firm, has been awarded a major project for a new five-star hotel in Damascus, Syria.
The project – the biggest hotel in Syria – will be delivered within 33 months, the firm said in a statement today.
“This project comes with a variety of logistical constraints. Not only is it set on the Damascus-Beirut highway and ring road, the project design also incorporates a six-level basement as well as height restrictions,” the statement said.
Bena Properties, a member of Cham Holding and the largest private real estate company in Syria, appointed Mace the project and cost manager for the hotel.
Bena Properties is currently developing a range of mixed-use complexes hotels, resorts and master-planned communities. Its projects in Syria currently cover a total area of 2,000,000m2, in Damascus, Aleppo, Latakia and Tartus.
- Nikken Sekkei reveals multi-million dollar deals
- Trump to build second Dubai golf course
- Hill helping with Hurricane Sandy rebuild efforts
- Oman's Al Hassan nets Abu Dhabi oil & gas work
- L&T wins deal to build Adam Air Base in Oman
- Kingdom Tower breaks new world record
- RTA opens new Dubai road to ease congestion
- ABB lands $14mn Saudi Arabia transformers order
- SASD to launch project in Dubai Silicon Oasis
- L&T wins Saudi electricity transmission line deal