Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- Dubai launches Healthcare City's $1.36bn phase 2
- Egis to oversee development of Qatar economic zone
- Atkins working on cycle system at traffic lights
- Egis awarded Qatar Al Karaana lagoon contract
- Killa revealed as Museum Of The Future designer
- ACWA Power and Mitsui win $630m Salalah power deal
- Saudi'S ACWA wins $630m Oman power plant deal
- New Saudi megaport to be one of world's biggest
- Madinah Metro needs 'best minds in the business'
- Al Hamra breaks ground on Falcon Island project