Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- Official: Water released into Dubai Water Canal
- UAE: wasl launches residential project in Jumeirah
- Expo 2020 early works to be completed by year-end
- North-South Railway to start operations by Q1 2017
- UPC approves 40 development projects in Abu Dhabi
- $28.3m road project in Abu Dhabi sanctioned
- Qatar: “Work-related” death at World Cup stadium
- Madinat Zayed – Al Marfa road works begin
- Riverland Dubai to open four event venues in 2016
- RAK Properties to hand over project ahead of time