Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- WSP PB: the future of GCC energy is nuclear
- MBR Establishment opens Dubai's first smart home
- Fact sheet: Barakah Nuclear Power Plant, UAE
- Saudi Arabia Khurais oil project delayed past 2017
- Arabian MEP wins Logistics City contract in Qatar
- MBR establishment smart house
- UAE uni pupils carry out construction in Indonesia
- Qatar: 2022 FIFA's Khalifa Stadium ready by 2016
- Housing segment compounds Saudi inflation pressure
- Three helipads to be constructed along Dubai Metro