Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- Dubai Ruler says DPR to support Six Flags in Saudi
- When will third Al Habtoor City open its doors?
- When will Dubai Expo 2020 site infra works begin?
- TGC wins $272m deal to build Emaar Townhouses
- UAE: ACC wins contract to build new Mashreq HQ
- Video: Blaze erupts at construction site in Dubai
- KFH starts work on 3,100 homes project in Bahrain
- Compass PM wins contract in Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubai Ruler oversees DEWA-Masdar solar park MOU
- Dubai ranks in global top 10 for green buildings