Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- DM: 11,413 buildings completed in Dubai in 2016
- UAE Govt approves 420 construction projects
- Nakheel invests $41m in cycle tracks across Dubai
- Sobha launch luxury townhouses in Hartland Estates
- Bee'ah, Masdar to build 300,000t Sharjah WtE plant
- Building renovations can save 50% of energy costs
- DEWA signs MoU with Électricité de France
- Three tips for equipment rental in GCC's FM sector
- Work on Phase 3 of MBR solar park to begin Jan end
- Qatar Rail reveals designs for LRT, Metro projects