Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- Dubai Ruler unveils first 3D printed office
- RTA opens Al Jaddaf Marine Transport Station
- Muscat Int'l Airport passenger terminal 91% built
- Oil price dip stalls $400m Oman steel plant
- Yotel Dubai hotel to complete construction in 2018
- Dubai Holding unveils $272m Marasi Business Bay
- UAE: Abu Dhabi firm tenders for $4.5bn Egypt homes
- Qatar: $20bn investments planned for sport sector
- DEWA to tender for 3D labs at Dubai solar park
- Saudi: New KKIA terminal opens for business