Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- CW Awards 2015: Final call for nominations
- UAE's Etihad Airways Engineering opens new hangar
- Oman-Saudi road completed using 95 Volvo units
- Dubai World Central phase 2 deals set for November
- Solar park construction to begin at Oman oilfield
- Tarsheed park due for openineg by year-end
- Bahrain's Gulf Holding appoints new CEO
- Steel plant opens at Sohar to support Oman roads
- Lacasa announce winner of Palestine school comp
- Saudi's SABIC delays $30bn plant decision to 2016