Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- Abu Dhabi Cultural District infra work intensifies
- IGO eyes 2015 completion date for Polo Townhouses
- Qatar accommodation squeeze impacts officials too
- QRC builds $12m surgical facility in Gaza
- Alstom clinches $110m Egyptian railway deal
- Arabtec lands $152m contracts for two new projects
- Drake & Scull nets $49m Dubai 38-storey tower deal
- CH2M HILL & Mace appointed to Dubai Expo 2020 site
- Waitrose is first Al Khail anchor tenant: Nakheel
- Amec Foster Wheeler wins Oman oil terminal deal