Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- Revealed: Mall of the World plans to press ahead
- Dubai: Ailing Falcon City of Wonders back on track
- Cat reviews Middle East legalities for drone deal
- Core Savills: Dubai can handle more megaprojects
- Construction underway at Bahrain Airport terminal
- QP to buy shares in Moroccan offshore blocks
- International tender to redevelop Indian slum
- Majid Al Futtaim to build two new malls in Riyadh
- Qatar to award $22bn worth of contracts in 2016
- Sheikh Mohammed inaugurates Museum of the Future