Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- Godwin Austen Johnson Oman projects move apace
- Second Al Reef housing project announced
- Lootah inspects new Dubai Municipality HQ
- Motor City to be built in Doha
- Egypt invests in affordable housing projects
- Kuwait inks $584mn deal for causeway link to Doha
- New $136mn runway opens at Sharjah Airport
- Saudi Aramco awards contract for gas project
- Al Ansari hits 20% mark at Oman police centre
- Qatar Science and Technology Park to expand