Deyaar's Flamingo Creek project underwayby Elsa Baxter on May 7, 2009
Deyaar Development PJSC announced that preparation and substructure works on its Flamingo Creek development in Dubai are underway.
The real estate company said that all units within the (AED1 billion) development have been sold, and the project is scheduled for delivery in 2011.
“As the first residential community in The Lagoons, the commencement of construction at Flamingo Creek marks an exciting step forward for Deyaar,” said Markus Giebel, the company’s CEO.
Located next to the arterial Ras Al Khor canal with views of the Ras Al Khor Nature Reserve, Flamingo Creek is a low-density freehold project comprising 244 villa-style apartments and townhouses.
“Deyaar remains committed to growing its presence across Dubai’s master-planned communities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and product excellence that has seen all its projects prove hugely attractive to both investors and end-users,” Giebel said.
He added: “After its completion, the project will be regarded as a true landmark for community living in Dubai.”
- DEWA inks deal for 3D building at MBR solar park
- Dubai: DPG unveils 18 new buildings in Remraam
- Outgoing DM official reflects on 35 years' service
- Design of DIP drainage network due in four months
- Emaar unveils The Address beachfront resort in JBR
- Muhaisnah, Jebel Ali camps to get running tracks
- Bahrain's Investcorp buys 10 new properties in US
- Work begins at KIPCO's Hessa Al Mubarak project
- Dubai's Quran Park to get $27m glass house project
- Everything you need to know about Expo 2020 Dubai