Palm Jebel Ali enabling works to be awarded soonby Sarah Blackman on Dec 17, 2009
The enabling works contract for three projects on Palm Jebel Ali are set to be awarded in two month’s time, ConstructionWeekOnline.com can reveal.
Work is expected to begin on Nathalie Tower, Blue Moon Tower and Noah’s Arc Tower immediately after the contract is awarded.
“We are currently in negotiations with Sharaf Foundations and Geo Foundation," said Worldwide Project Management managing director Abdel Wahab Talaat.
“Other bidders included IFG Foundation and Italian Foundation.”
When asked, Talaat could not reveal the value of the bids.
Almasah Real Estate is the client for the three residential properties.
Once completed, Palm Jebel Ali is expected to house more than 250,000 people.
- How was Dubai's Burj Al Arab Terrace constructed?
- Ajman: 12 real estate projects to complete in 2016
- France approves 1,225kmph inter-city hyperloop
- Saudi-Canadian PPP to build $133m hospital
- Bahrain needs $795m to complete stalled projects
- Designer picked for $1bn Bahrain Airport interiors
- Aldar's Abu Dhabi residential projects on track
- Saudi: $122bn worth of projects ongoing in Riyadh
- Krantz air outlets picked for Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Qatar Rail unveils Doha Metro, Lusail Tram designs