Palm Jebel Ali enabling works to be awarded soonby Sarah Blackman on Dec 17, 2009
The enabling works contract for three projects on Palm Jebel Ali are set to be awarded in two month’s time, ConstructionWeekOnline.com can reveal.
Work is expected to begin on Nathalie Tower, Blue Moon Tower and Noah’s Arc Tower immediately after the contract is awarded.
“We are currently in negotiations with Sharaf Foundations and Geo Foundation," said Worldwide Project Management managing director Abdel Wahab Talaat.
“Other bidders included IFG Foundation and Italian Foundation.”
When asked, Talaat could not reveal the value of the bids.
Almasah Real Estate is the client for the three residential properties.
Once completed, Palm Jebel Ali is expected to house more than 250,000 people.
- Qatar Rail learns from visting the Berlin Metro
- Data tech selected for $1bn Abu Dhabi Reem Mall
- Top 12 Dubai Expo 2020 projects
- UAE's Al Futtaim to build 3.4ha Auto Park in Dubai
- Pictures: Al Ain Wildlife Park use Birco drainage
- Saudi: Wind caused Grand Mosque crane collapse
- Aramco to build 8,000 employee homes in Saudi
- Top 10: GCC contract wins - August 2015
- First batch of Qatar Foundation's trams arrives
- GCC 2015 construction contracts to be worth $194bn