Palm Jebel Ali enabling works to be awarded soonby Sarah Blackman on Dec 17, 2009
The enabling works contract for three projects on Palm Jebel Ali are set to be awarded in two month’s time, ConstructionWeekOnline.com can reveal.
Work is expected to begin on Nathalie Tower, Blue Moon Tower and Noah’s Arc Tower immediately after the contract is awarded.
“We are currently in negotiations with Sharaf Foundations and Geo Foundation," said Worldwide Project Management managing director Abdel Wahab Talaat.
“Other bidders included IFG Foundation and Italian Foundation.”
When asked, Talaat could not reveal the value of the bids.
Almasah Real Estate is the client for the three residential properties.
Once completed, Palm Jebel Ali is expected to house more than 250,000 people.
- Hyundai Elevator wins Saudi medical complex deal
- KONE wins order for Bahrain International Airport
- DM allocates $1.9bn for service projects this year
- UAE: Imdaad earns $136m in revenue for 2016
- Shangri-La Dubai completes $19m Phase 1 renovation
- Saudi Aramco awards McDermott an EPCI contract
- Projects worth $65m approved in Abu Dhabi
- UAE's largest desalination plant is 53% complete
- Dubai: Union Properties to build racing theme park
- Azizi to launch 50 new projects in 2017