Palm Jebel Ali enabling works to be awarded soonby Sarah Blackman on Dec 17, 2009
The enabling works contract for three projects on Palm Jebel Ali are set to be awarded in two month’s time, ConstructionWeekOnline.com can reveal.
Work is expected to begin on Nathalie Tower, Blue Moon Tower and Noah’s Arc Tower immediately after the contract is awarded.
“We are currently in negotiations with Sharaf Foundations and Geo Foundation," said Worldwide Project Management managing director Abdel Wahab Talaat.
“Other bidders included IFG Foundation and Italian Foundation.”
When asked, Talaat could not reveal the value of the bids.
Almasah Real Estate is the client for the three residential properties.
Once completed, Palm Jebel Ali is expected to house more than 250,000 people.
United Arab Emirates
Zak (Dec 24, 2009)
- Oman urged to use solar for water desal projects
- Mega Reservoirs Project secures QAR900mn
- Oil price dip won't affect Kuwait projects
- KSA undertaking $40bn of green building projects
- Qatar project opportunities worth $70bn
- ASTAD delivers state-of-the-art facility
- Qatar ranked second best infrastructure market
- Drainage works in the pipeline
- Good project managers avoid project delays
- Qatar Tourism Authority to launch six new projects