Palm Jebel Ali enabling works to be awarded soonby Sarah Blackman on Dec 17, 2009
The enabling works contract for three projects on Palm Jebel Ali are set to be awarded in two month’s time, ConstructionWeekOnline.com can reveal.
Work is expected to begin on Nathalie Tower, Blue Moon Tower and Noah’s Arc Tower immediately after the contract is awarded.
“We are currently in negotiations with Sharaf Foundations and Geo Foundation," said Worldwide Project Management managing director Abdel Wahab Talaat.
“Other bidders included IFG Foundation and Italian Foundation.”
When asked, Talaat could not reveal the value of the bids.
Almasah Real Estate is the client for the three residential properties.
Once completed, Palm Jebel Ali is expected to house more than 250,000 people.
- Dubai: 85% of existing buildings comply with laws
- Abu Dhabi Airports awards car park contract at MTC
- Projects worth $231m underway at Ibn Battuta Mall
- Carillion nabs Bee’ah HQ construction contract
- Wilo lays foundation stone at new complex in JAFZA
- Landmark Oman hotel set for major revamp
- Rezidor signs contract for two new hotels in Dubai
- In Pictures: Top rail projects in the UAE
- Sobha offers discount on DLD fees for Emiratis
- Siemens, Bentley team up to digitalise utilities