Marshall-Tufflex appoints tech manager for Gulfby Gerhard Hope on Mar 22, 2010
Cable management specialist Marshall-Tufflex has strengthened its presence in the Gulf by appointing Svetislav (Bata) Bulajic to the newly-created position of international technical sales manager.
One of Bulajic’s key areas of expertise is underfloor power distribution, having previously worked for EKA Building Systems in Dubai on a number of high-profile construction projects, including successfully introducing Electrak systems to the GCC region.
“We know our Gulf customers are keen to adopt our latest innovations, and Bulajic’s appointment is absolutely key to achieving this," said international sales director Tracy Masters.
"His background in design through to commissioning of a range of solutions, together with his knowledge and technical expertise/focus, will give our clients the opportunity to meet their ever more demanding requirements through what are virtually bespoke design solutions for power and data provision. His appointment is critical to what our customers are trying to achieve, and we are delighted to have him on board.”
Bulajic’s main focus will be on Marshall-Tufflex’s range of prefabricated wiring systems, such as the MT32.
The concept behind the MT32 prefabricated wiring system is to take all the hard work out of electrical installations by providing completely pre-wired, pre-tested plug and play electrical wiring for projects.
- MEP conference Doha: Experts doubt solar future
- AE Arma-Elektropanc wins two Istanbul tower deals
- MEP Middle East Awards 2013 date announced
- Arabtec may buy to boost FM arm
- Drake & Scull wins $49m Qatar MEP contract
- Saudi's NWC signs MoU for $26.7m wastewater deal
- Arabian MEP Contracting wins Tawar Mall deal
- Al Rahba hospital tenders for MEP maintenance
- Dyson catches world's attention with Airblade Tap
- Modern Water appoints new division director