Top 50 Most Admired Companiesby CW Staff on Jun 16, 2010
From developers to suppliers and everyone in between CW lists the 50 most admired construction companies operating throughout the GCC.
Having spent an exhaustive few months researching hundreds of companies throughout the Middle East, many late nights and many in office debates, we've refined our definitive list of the very best companies operating throughout the GCC region. Narrowing the scope of the list to just 50 companies was an exceptionally difficult task, made even tougher by the calibre of candidates in the region.
So, without delaying the results any further, please click through the following lionks tosee who managed our 50 Most Admired Companies for the year.
Please click a link above.
- Construction prospects to be showcased in China
- Saudi: Construction sector poses risk to banks
- Construction firms 27% of new business register
- Global banks in line as Saudi Aramco considers IPO
- Dropping oil prices will not affect Qatar
- Qatar airport expansion plans revealed
- MEP Conference round-up
- Analysis: Counting the costs
- MENA property markets continue to rise
- Bahrain's real estate sector continues to languish