Top 50 Most Admired Companiesby CW Staff on Jun 16, 2010
From developers to suppliers and everyone in between CW lists the 50 most admired construction companies operating throughout the GCC.
Having spent an exhaustive few months researching hundreds of companies throughout the Middle East, many late nights and many in office debates, we've refined our definitive list of the very best companies operating throughout the GCC region. Narrowing the scope of the list to just 50 companies was an exceptionally difficult task, made even tougher by the calibre of candidates in the region.
So, without delaying the results any further, please click through the following lionks tosee who managed our 50 Most Admired Companies for the year.
Please click a link above.
- Nominations: Construction Week Qatar Awards 2015
- Danube opens $13m showroom in Qatar
- Deadline for Dubai Airport T2 project looms
- Oman construction sector fragile, says report
- Saudi cement sector posts 16% annual growth
- $6b expansion plans for Dubai Airports
- Al Jaber Group to open KSA office
- What a difference a year makes