Now in their 9th year, the Construction Week Awards are the foremost event celebrating the achievements of the region’s construction contractors. The awards seek to recognise and reward individual excellence, corporate prowess and project success.
Companies are invited to nominate the people, projects and initiatives of which they are most proud, across a total of 16 categories. Entries will be judged by a large jury of industry peers, a factor which has given the Construction Week Awards an independent and credible reputation.
The awards presentation happens at a gala dinner, an event which has become a great social occasion and essential networking opportunity. Winners will receive a commemorative trophy, plus extensive print and online coverage of their success in Construction Week. Nominate yourselves now, to be in with a chance to win at the best construction industry awards event of 2013.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: TBC
Winners will be recognised in the following categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award (editorial selection: no entries)
- Construction Executive of the Year
- Engineer of the Year
- Project Manager of the Year
- Contractor of the Year
- Consultant of the Year
- Sub-Contractor of the Year
- Developer of the Year
- Infrastructure Project of the Year
- Sustainable Project of the Year
- Hospitality Project of the Year
- Tower Project of the Year
- Commercial Project of the Year
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- HSE Initiative of the Year
- CSR Initiative of the Year
For more information and for nomination criteria click here.