Construction Week Design & Build Awards: Saudi Arabia 2013 celebrates the achievements of the best companies in the Kingdom’s construction and design sectors.
Saudi Arabia has shown its strength as a power house of the construction sector. Continued growth in the face of a sustained global financial slowdown has shown the industry’s strength and its time now to applaud and recognise those who have stood out and shone brighter than ever before.
In its fourth year, Construction Week Design & Build Awards: Saudi Arabia will recognise excellence in the construction and design industry. This year we will celebrate exceptional performance in numerous key areas of the market, with nominations open to contractors, developers, consultants, architects and specialists working in Saudi Arabia.
Winners will be recognised in the following categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award (editorial selection: no entries)
- Construction Executive of the Year
- Engineer of the Year
- Project Manager of the Year
- Contractor of the Year
- Consultant of the Year
- Sub-Contractor of the Year
- Developer of the Year
- Infrastructure Project of the Year
- Sustainable Project of the Year
- Hospitality Project of the Year
- Tower Project of the Year
- Commercial Project of the Year
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- HSE Initiative of the Year
- CSR Initiative of the Year
For more information and for nomination criteria click here.