5 Top Tenders closing this week
Kuwait desal plant, school; Oman airport; Bahrain lifts; Qatar roads
Around 33 tenders listed on CW will close this week.
We've rounded up five of the best tenders below: just click on the link to get more information on each of the projects listed.
If you'd like to see the full list of 33 tenders, click here
- Al-Zour Desalination Plant - Phase 2
The scope of work includes design, construction of Al-Zour desalination plant, phase 2, Kuwait
- Supply of 33-kV Cables for Sohar Airport at North Batinah Region
The scope of work includes supply of 33-kV cables for Sohar Airport at North Batinah Region, Oman
- Refurbishment of Umm Hamida Al-Ansariah School
The scope of work includes refurbishment of Umm Hamida Al-Ansariah School, Kuwait.
- Replacement of 4 Elevators at MOF Building
The scope of work includes replacement of 4 elevators at Ministry of Finance (MOF) Building, Bahrain.
Detail Design of Roads & Infrastructure in Ain Khaled Area
The scope of work includes providing of professional design and quantity surveying consultancy services for detail design of roads & infrastructure in Ain Khaled Area, Qatar.
- The full list of 33 tenders expiring this week