CW Infrastructure UAE Summit takes place next week
Industry heavyweights tap in for day-long infrastructure conference in Dubai
Registrations are still open for Construction Week Infrastructure UAE Summit which takes place on 4th March, 2015 - JW Marriott Marquis, Dubai.
The UAE has set aside enormous budgets for transport, hospitality and leisure, retail developments, healthcare infrastructure projects – and a round of panel discussions has been planned to work through each of these areas in detail.
Anwaar Al Shimmari, Director- Projects Planning Department, UAE Ministry of Public Works will speak on plans for Expo 2020 and beyond, which will be followed by a panel discussion on building towards the World Expo 2020.
The panel of speakers is packed with construction industry heavyweights, including:
- Mohammed Al Rais, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Hill International
- Riad Nashif, Executive Vice President and Managing Director- UAE and Oman, AECOM
- Stuart Ingram, Director of Development, National Real Estate Company Kuwait
- David Welch, President MEA, Bechtel
- Issam Ezzeddine, Principal Design Architect, National Engineering Bureau
- Wael Allan, Group COO and Chairman- Middle East, Hyder Consulting
- Sultan Batterjee, Chief Executive Officer, IHCC
- Bishoy Azmy, Chief Executive Officer, Al Shafar General Contracting
- Kez Taylor, Managing Director, Alec
- Carl McKenzie, Director Building Engineering Healthcare, AECOM
- Sachin Kerur, Managing Partner- Middle East, Pinsent Masons
- Saeed Al Abbar, Chairman, Emirates Green Building Council
- Jehan Panthaki, Senior Manager, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Stephen Flint, Group General Manager, Khansaheb Civil Engineering
- Sumaya Dabbagh, Principal, Dabbagh Architects
- Martin Seward-Case, Partner, BWA Middle East
- Phil McArthur, Managing Director, McArthur and Associates
You can register for the event by contacting Amanda Elisha on 971 4 444 3463 or firstname.lastname@example.org