Error message

  • Warning: mysqli_connect(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in include() (line 276 of /var/www/www.monocodebase.com/htdocs/sites/default/settings/www.constructionweekonline.com.settings.php).
  • Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in include() (line 276 of /var/www/www.monocodebase.com/htdocs/sites/default/settings/www.constructionweekonline.com.settings.php).
  • Warning: mysqli_close() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in include() (line 300 of /var/www/www.monocodebase.com/htdocs/sites/default/settings/www.constructionweekonline.com.settings.php).

Capitala to award contract for Rihan Heights next week

The contract for Rihan Heights in Abu Dhabi is expected to be awarded this week, according to its newly established developer Capitala.

Rihan Heights is the first phase of the US $6 bill
Rihan Heights is the first phase of the US $6 bill

The contract for Rihan Heights in Abu Dhabi is expected to be awarded this week, according to its newly established developer Capitala.

Rihan Heights is the first phase of the US $6 billion (AED22 billion) development Arzanah that is located at the gateway of the island of Abu Dhabi.

The master plan for Arzanah was conceptualised by SMC Alsop and Sasaki, while the architect for Rihan Heights is SMC Alsop.

Rihan Heights will span a land area of 38,000m2 with a total built up area of 220,000m2.

Piling works have been completed with construction work expected to start within the next two months.

Piling and excavation contractor is NSCC.

The project is scheduled for completion in the first quarter of 2011.

Rihan Heights comprises 14 exclusive villas carefully planned around the plot and five residential towers with more than 800 homes ranging from one to three bedroom apartments, as well as penthouses.

Arzanah is a 1.4 million m2 mixed use development surrounding Zayed Stadium offering residential, leisure, sports and retail facilities.

Two land bridges will connect the main vicinity to a 2km stretch of natural beachfront.

Capitala is an Abu Dhabi-based real estate master developer that was established this year.

The company is a joint venture between Abu Dhabi investment and development firm Mubadala, which has a majority 51% stake and Asia-based Capitaland with the remaining 49% stake.

Most popular

Awards

CW Oman Awards 2020: Meet the winners
A round of the thirteen winning names at the Construction Week Oman Awards 2020 that

Conferences

Leaders UAE 2020: Building a sustainable, 'resilient' infra
AESG’s Phillipa Grant, Burohappold’s Farah Naz, and Samana's Imran Farooq on a sustainable built environment
CW In Focus | Inside the Leaders in KSA Awards 2019 in Riyadh
Meet the winners in all 10 categories and learn more about Vision 2030 in this

Latest Issue

Construction Week - Issue 767
Sep 01, 2020