MEP Awards: Supplier of the Year Award comes back
MEP Middle East has reintrouduced the Supplier of the Year category for the 2016 MEP Middle East Awards
MEP Middle East has reintrouduced the Supplier of the Year category for the 2016 MEP Middle East Awards.
The exclusive gala event, celebrating its 10th anniversary, is set to place in Dubai on November 16.
The Supplier of the Year award recognises any Middle East-based supplier involved in the MEP supply chain, from ductwork to HVAC, plumbing and sanitaryware, security and access control, firefighting and alarm systems, for example.
The criteria will be overall involvement in the sector, recognition from major MEP contractors, and any special achievements in terms of logistics, timeframe or special requirements.
Entries should ultimately show how suppliers have helped their clients meet their targets and objectives – and where possible – include commendations from those same clients
Please tell us why you think you are the Supplier of the Year
To help you with your submission you may want to answer some of the following questions in no more than 500 words.
- How has the supplier contributed to the client’s success on a project ?
- How does the entry showcase best practice in just-in-time (JIT) supply and logistics?
- How does the entry showcase the products’ ‘green’ credentials or industry standards?
- How does the entry demonstrate the supplier’s commercial strength and growth in the region in comparison to its competitors?
- How does the entry demonstrate the supplier’s commitment to research and development?
For more information on the MEP Middle East Awards 2016, visit the MEP Awards webpage