Saudi developer Al Akaria forms project management firm

Hanmi Project Management has been formed with $1m in initial capital from Al Akaria and Hanmi Global, and will be headquartered in Riyadh

Al Akaria has formed a project management company in Riyadh with South Korea's Hanmi Global [representational image].
Al Akaria has formed a project management company in Riyadh with South Korea's Hanmi Global [representational image].

Saudi Real Estate Company, also known as Al Akaria, has formed a project management company. 

Hanmi Project Management has been formed with $1m (SAR4m) in initial capital, and will be headquartered in Riyadh. 

READ: Saudi's Jabal Omar Development Co to form two firms with $5m capital

Al Akaria has invested 60% of its capital in the firm, while Hanmi Global from South Korea has invested the remaining 40%. 

The South Korean company provides project management and construction implementation services, in addition to technical advisory and construction supervision. 

Al Akaria's decision to implement the company would support its project implementation, efficiency, and cost management plans, the firm said in a missive issued to the Saudi bourse

The developer added that it expected the company's formation to be reflected in its Q4 2017 financials. 

Projects featured in Al Akaria's portfolio include the Al Akaria Residential Compound, The Diplomatic Quarter, and the New Sitten Project in Riyadh. 

Most popular

Awards

Deadline approaches for CW Oman Awards 2020 in Muscat
You have until 20 January to submit your nominations for the ninth edition of the

Conferences

CW In Focus | Inside the Leaders in KSA Awards 2019 in Riyadh
Meet the winners in all 10 categories and learn more about Vision 2030 in this
CW In Focus | Leaders in Construction Summit UAE 2019
A roundup of Construction Week's annual summit that was held in Dubai this September

Latest Issue

Construction Week - Issue 765
Jun 29, 2020