CW Awards 2017: Shortlisted initiatives revealed
Find out which nominees have been shortlisted for the CSR and Health and Safety Initiatives of the Year at the Construction Week Awards 2017
The shortlist for the Construction Week Awards 2017 has been compiled.
Over the course of the next week, ConstructionWeekOnline will reveal details of the nominations that will be competing at the grand finale, which will take place at Rixos Premium Dubai on Wednesday, 6 December, 2017.
The shortlist will be published in full on 18 November, 2017, in issue 677 of Construction Week.
A total of 16 nominations have been shortlisted for the event’s two initiative categories: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiative of the Year, and Health and Safety Initiative of the Year.
The following lists contain details of the companies and schemes that will be competing for the respective trophies at the end of the year.
CSR Initiative of the Year
- ‘…because we care’ Campaign – Drake & Scull International (DSI)
- Community Needs Plan (Sustainable Communities) – Carillion Alawi
- Employee Wellness Campaign 2017 – ASGC
- Health & Wellbeing Programme – Khansaheb
- RAK Ceramics and Samena Capital Iftar Celebration – RAK Ceramics
- Trade School – Al Naboodah Construction Group
- Twofold Happiness – Sobha Group
- ‘We Care’ Programme – Multiplex
Health and Safety Initiative
- High-Risk Activity Monitoring Board – DSI
- Kone Safety Week – Kone
- Life Preserving Principles Campaign – Aecom
- Mission Smile – Carillion Alawi
- Visible Felt Leadership – Al Naboodah Group Enterprises (ANGE)
- Worker Engagement Programme – Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects (DAEP)
- Worker Wellness Programme – BAM International
- ‘You Promised’ Campaign – Dutco Balfour Beatty
Details of the nominees who made the cut in the individual categories of the CW Awards 2017 will be published on ConstructionWeekOnline tomorrow.