CW Awards 2017: Shortlisted individuals revealed
Find out which nominees have been shortlisted for the Construction Executive, Project Manager, Engineer, and Rising Star of the Year at the Construction Week Awards 2017
The shortlist for the Construction Week Awards 2017 has been compiled.
Over the course of the next week, ConstructionWeekOnline will reveal details of the nominations that will be competing at the grand finale, which will take place at Rixos Premium Dubai on Wednesday, 6 December, 2017.
The shortlist will be published in full on 18 November, 2017, in issue 677 of Construction Week.
A total of 29 nominations have been shortlisted for the event’s four individual categories: Construction Executive of the Year, Project Manager of the Year, Engineer of the Year, and Rising Star of the Year.
The following lists contain details of the construction professionals who’ll be competing for the respective trophies in December.
Construction Executive of the Year
- Abdul Hamid Moukayed – Future Metro
- Ahmed Osman – DeSimone Consulting Engineers
- Damodar R Katti – Design Group Engineering Consultants (DGEC)
- Dean McGrail – WSP
- Ermis Marques – Aurecon
- Hamish Tyrwhitt – Arabtec Holding / Depa
- Luay Ayyash – Khansaheb
- Yu Tao – CSCEC ME
Project Manager of the Year
- Ahmed Al-Jahdhami – Atkins
- Alasdair Leven – Faithful+Gould
- Aoidin Curran – WME Engineering Consultants
- Ben Casey – Multiplex
- Henk Mol – ALEC
- John Rinard – Parsons
- Satayef Kassabbashi – DSI
- Yasser Khan – Arcadis
Engineer of the Year
- Ben Hawkes – Aurecon
- Engi Jaber – Dewan Architects and Engineers
- Rebecca King – Turner & Townsend
- Shibu Varghese – DSI
- Clement Gunasekar – Al Faraa
- Peter Buchanan – Atkins
Rising Star of the Year
- Ahmed Abas – Mott MacDonald
- Chris Hunter – Compass Project Management
- Farah Sulaiman – DSI
- Karim Elnabawy – Arabtec Construction
- Neha Nikhat – Atkins
- Shweta Kishor Dhansinghani – Atkins
- Shyam Visavadia – Faithful+Gould
Details of the entries that made the cut in the project categories of the CW Awards 2017 will be published on ConstructionWeekOnline on Sunday, 12 November, 2017.