CW Awards 2017: Shortlisted projects revealed
Find out which entries have been shortlisted in the Commercial, Hospitality, Infrastructure, and Residential Project of the Year categories at the Construction Week Awards 2017
The shortlist for the Construction Week Awards 2017 has been compiled.
Today and tomorrow, ConstructionWeekOnline will continue to reveal details of the nominations that will be competing at the grand finale, which will take place at Rixos Premium Dubai on Wednesday, 6 December, 2017.
The shortlist will be published in full on 18 November, 2017, in issue 677 of Construction Week.
A total of 27 nominations have been shortlisted for the event’s four project categories: Commercial Project of the Year, Hospitality Project of the Year, Infrastructure Project of the Year, and Residential Project of the Year.
The following lists contain details of the regional developments that will be competing for the respective trophies in December.
Commercial Project of the Year
- Mirkaaz Mall – U+A
- Motiongate Dubai – Aurecon
- One Central, Phase 2 – Al Futtaim Carillion
- Porsche Centre Muscat – Hoehler + alSalmy
- Salam Square & Gallery – Hoehler + alSalmy
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Visitor Centre – DeSimone Consulting Engineers
- The Opus by Omniyat – Kone Middle East
Hospitality Project of the Year
- Aloft Al Ain – BAM International
- Bulgari Resort and Residences Dubai – separate nominations from ALEC and Faithful+Gould
- Damac Maison Royale The Distinction – Damac Properties
- Deyaar Hotel & Serviced Apartments – U+A
- Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai – CSCEC ME
- Jumeirah Al-Naseem – Aurecon
- The Address Downtown Dubai – Dutco Balfour Beatty
- W Dubai, The Palm – Drake & Scull International (DSI)
Infrastructure Project of the Year
- Dubai Water Canal – Parsons
- Etihad Museum – ASGC
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Road – Aecom
- Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai (SISSD) – U+A
- University of Dubai – Kier Dubai
Residential Project of the Year
- Al Ain Stadium and Mixed-Use Development – BAM International
- Al Habib Suqoon Garden – Atkins
- Damac Residenze with interiors by Fendi Casa – Damac Properties
- Marasi Floating Homes – U+A
- Rosebay, Meydan – U+A
- The Polo Residence – Future Metro
Details of the firms that made the cut in the corporate categories of the CW Awards 2017 will be published on ConstructionWeekOnline on Monday, 13 November, 2017.