Seven Tides launches Anantara Residences Sky Collection

UAE-headquartered property developer Seven Tides has launched its Anantara Residences Sky Collection in Dubai

Anantara the Palm Dubai Resort in Dubai.
Anantara the Palm Dubai Resort in Dubai.

UAE-headquartered property developer Seven Tides has launched its Anantara Residences Sky Collection in Dubai.

Forming part of the five-star Anantara the Palm Dubai Resort on the eastern crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the property will include fully-furnished luxury studio apartments as well as completed one and two-bedroom apartments.

The completed apartments are located on the lower floors of the buildings and will be priced at $735,000 (AED2.7m) for one-bedroom apartments, and $1m (AED3.9m) for two-bedroom apartments.

The payment plan, priced at $326,000 (AED1.2m), includes 10% upon reservation agreement; 40% upon sales and purchase agreement; and the final 50% upon completion in July 2018.

Abdulla Bin Sulayem, CEO of Seven Tides International, said: “This is a great opportunity to own a luxury freehold property on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah, which continues to be one of the most sought-after locations in the emirate.

“Our Anantara Residences Sky Collection will appeal to a wide range of home buyers and investors, for whom prestige, quality and a strong ROI, are prerequisites to purchase.”

Unit sizes range between 50m2 to 60m2 for a studio and are sold with high-end fittings and finishes.

Apartments will come fitted as standard with luxury furniture, fitted kitchens, rain showers, and floor-to-ceiling windows.

Amenities and features for the property include a private beach, 10,000m2 temperature-controlled swimming pools, gym, tennis courts, children’s play areas and the Anantara Spa.

Bin Sulayem added: “Our Anantara Residences Sky Collection offers an unparalleled lifestyle of luxury with stunning views over the resort’s lagoons, across Palm Jumeirah and the Dubai skyline.”

The one-bed and two-bed apartments will include a 10% payment upon reservation agreement; and the remaining 90% upon sales and purchase agreement.

Most popular

Awards

Deadline approaches for CW Oman Awards 2020 in Muscat
You have until 20 January to submit your nominations for the ninth edition of the

Conferences

CW In Focus | Inside the Leaders in KSA Awards 2019 in Riyadh
Meet the winners in all 10 categories and learn more about Vision 2030 in this
CW In Focus | Leaders in Construction Summit UAE 2019
A roundup of Construction Week's annual summit that was held in Dubai this September

Latest Issue

Construction Week - Issue 765
Jun 29, 2020