National Bonds' unit says Dubai's Casa Familia homes 90% sold

Casa Familia is being developed by the bonds company's real estate arm, National Properties

National Properties have said 90% of the units at 'Casa Familia' [pictured] have been sold.
National Properties have said 90% of the units at 'Casa Familia' [pictured] have been sold.

National Properties, the real estate arm of UAE-based investment firm National Bonds Corporation, have said 90% of its Casa Familia development in Dubai’s Motor City Green Community is now sold and owner-occupied.

In a statement, National Properties added the townhouse villas at the upscale community will be available through the developer’s rent-to-own finance scheme, which allows buyers to pay 10% of the property price during the construction stage and the remaining 90% over a 10-year period after handover.

Starting from 3,302ft2, the units are available in three-, four-, or five-bedrooms layouts. Residents will also have access to world-class community amenities including lush gardens, schools, recreation centres, and medical facilities.

Speaking on the news, Mohammed Qasim Al-Ali, chief executive officer at National Bonds, said: “We are now on track to complete the Casa Flores townhouse villas, a neighbouring community project to Casa Familia, [which] will represent the last opportunity for end-users and investors who are interested to benefit from our 10-year payment plan post-handover.”

READ: Motor City Green Community Villas Phase 2 ready for hand over

He added: “At National Properties, our ultimate objective is to provide homeowners with an exceptional living experience. We do this by providing our customers with affordable housing solutions while maintaining the highest standards of quality. We will remain committed to our real estate investments and will continue to contribute to the socioeconomic development of the UAE.”

The news comes almost a year after the real estate firm announced in January this year the second phase handover of the villas, and nearly five years after the firm signed an agreement with UAE-based developer Union Properties to build the project.

Most popular

Awards

Deadline approaches for CW Oman Awards 2020 in Muscat
You have until 20 January to submit your nominations for the ninth edition of the

Conferences

CW In Focus | Inside the Leaders in KSA Awards 2019 in Riyadh
Meet the winners in all 10 categories and learn more about Vision 2030 in this
CW In Focus | Leaders in Construction Summit UAE 2019
A roundup of Construction Week's annual summit that was held in Dubai this September

Latest Issue

Construction Week - Issue 765
Jun 29, 2020