Bin Ladin and Syria form JV

Saudi Bin Ladin Group has announced the creation of a joint Saudi-Syrian holding company with a capital of US $170 million (SR638 million)

Saudi Bin Ladin Group has announced the creation of a joint Saudi-Syrian holding company with a capital of US $170 million (SR638 million).

Mawad Al-Iimarm will be the largest company of its type in Syria and will finance 70% of its projects, with the other 30% supplied by Syrian private investors.

The company will feature nine subsidiaries specialising in infrastructure, electricity, sanitary and other services. It will be housed on a 260,000m2 site in the Adra industrial zone.
 

Most popular

Awards

CW Oman Awards 2020: Meet the winners
A round of the thirteen winning names at the Construction Week Oman Awards 2020 that

Conferences

Leaders UAE 2020: Building a sustainable, 'resilient' infra
AESG’s Phillipa Grant, Burohappold’s Farah Naz, and Samana's Imran Farooq on a sustainable built environment
CW In Focus | Inside the Leaders in KSA Awards 2019 in Riyadh
Meet the winners in all 10 categories and learn more about Vision 2030 in this

Latest Issue

Construction Week - Issue 767
Sep 01, 2020