Built to inform

Sign up for the daily newsletters

No, Thank you

funds

UWI to create cities for 15 million people by 2030
Dubai-based investment and development organisation, United World Infrastructure, has announced its plan to offer new
Qatar: PPP law will benefit infra, says Clyde & Co
Qatar’s public-private partnership law is likely to accelerate infrastructure development in the country, according to
PPP law will accelerate infra development in Qatar
Qatar’s public-private partnership (PPP) law will accelerate infrastructure development, argue legal experts Laura Warren and
ADM begins enforcement of Real Estate Law 3/2015
The Municipality of Abu Dhabi City (ADM) has initiated the enforcement of Real Estate Law
Omran to set up new company for waterfront project
The new company will be 51% owned by Omran, with the remaining 49% taken up
RTA official confirms Dubai PPP law to pull funds
The legislation, to be launched in November 2015, will attract investments for the Dubai Metro
Qatar Investment Authority to sell $425m assets
The sovereign fund is mulling the 1.1% sale of its stake in French construction firm
Kuwait to push PPPs for $36bn infrastructure plans
Surging costs and slashed revenues due to oil price fluctuations have led Kuwait to encourage

Most popular

Latest Issue

Construction Week - Issue 761
Mar 21, 2020